Head of recruitment
Full time / Belfast
Curing the most prominent diseases begins with research
Our software helps scientists fight the worlds biggest health problems, like Alzheimer's and cancer.
If you’re clever, driven and ambitious, come join us.
A bit about us
Overwatch helps scientific researchers design, track and collaborate on their studies, freeing up vital time so they can focus on creative problem solving rather than repetitive (and error-prone) activities.
We’re a small but exciting company based in Belfast, our product is used by some of the largest pharmaceutical companies on the planet – that’s why we’ve been named Startup of the Year by the Digital DNA Awards.
If you’re reading this, congratulations; you’re halfway there.
As our head of marketing you'll be in charge of developing and maintaining our presence in the preclinical software space. Digital marketing and physical conference attendance are responsible for the majority of our leads. A solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools is critical alongside the ability to identify relevant meetings where our product should be showcased.
You'll have a bachelor's or masters degree in marketing and a proven working experience in digital marketing. If you've got experience in the scientific industry, that's a big plus.
We'd like to hear about what you've worked on in the past which has led to some amazing results, and if you have physical examples all the better.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies by learning and studying the scientific research industry and identifying customers' current and future needs
- Experience with digital marketing channels such as Google Ads and LinkedIn
- Identify relevant upcoming scientific conferences and manage trade stands
- Evolve and manage currently-existing social media presences while implementing content marketing strategies
- Develop engaging online content including forum posts, articles and material to interest potential users of Overwatch
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages from external campaigns
- Drive traffic to company pages and suggest content updates to improve SEO / scientific engagement
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points
- Gradually build an understanding of the scientific research process, the relevant stakeholders in research organisations and the nuances which will improve uptake of leads
Nice to have
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other image editing software
- Great copy writing
- Experience in the scientific industry
- Generous pension contribution
- Health insurance
- £3,000 Equipment setup budget
- Training and education budget
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Good, proper coffee
- Pay-day drinks on us!